New FinTech Webinar Series in Partnership with Findexable
RE:SET – readying for recovery
In partnership with Findexable.
- What are the financial markets’ responses to the Corona crisis?
- How is the relationship between financial centers and tech hubs evolving during the crisis and in preparation for recovery?
- What will the new normal look like?
Date: Thursday, 30th April 2020
Time: 09.00 Toronto / 13.00 London / 14.00 Frankfurt & Paris
- Jennifer Reynolds, President & CEO, Toronto Finance International
- Arnaud de Bresson, Chairman WAIFC, CEO Paris Europlace, and Vice Chairman Paris FinTech Cluster
- Wayne Evans, Managing Director International Trade and Investment, TheCityUK
Date: Thursday, 7th May 2020
Time: 09.00 London / 10.00 Frankfurt & Luxembourg / 11.00 Doha / 16.00 Hong Kong
- Helene Li, General Manager, FinTech Association of Hong Kong
- Chris Hollifield, Manager, FinTech & Business Development, Luxembourg for Finance
- Henk Jan Hoogendoorn, Managing Director Financial Sector, Qatar Financial Centre (QFC) Authority
Please find further details on the webinars here.
Please also read our recent report on “How global financial centers can help combat the COVID-19 pandemic."