Global Webinar Series on AI in Finance: Focus on Russia/CIS
|Start||Dec 8, 2021 2:00 PM|
|End||Dec 8, 2021 3:00 PM|
|Organizer||WAIFC, WEF, and NVIDIA|
Global Webinar Series on Artificial Intelligence, Explainability, and Trustworthiness in Financial Services
5th series event in Russia/CIS
Wednesday, 08 December 2021, 14:00-15:00 MSK / 17:00-18:00 ALMT
Arranged with the support of the Center for the Fourth Industrial Revolution in Russia and Kazakhstan.
The potential and application bandwidth of Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML) in Financial Services is breathtaking. However, enterprise scaling and model exposure to live environments turn out to be quite challenging. Additionally, further regulation of AI is expected or has already been drafted.
In this unique series on AI in financial services across the globe we have invited thought leaders and AI personalities to discuss the latest implications, trends, strategies, and challenges. What are the global and local trends? How do financial centers, financial service companies, and financial supervisors position themselves? How are the technical and ethical challenges addressed? What are best practices, standards, platforms, and infrastructures? Where are the best talent, research, and innovation?
Join us on this very timely and exciting journey around the globe!
- Anatoly Valetov, Director General, Moscow Innovation Cluster
- Alexey Sidoruyk, Director of Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous non-profit organization, “Digital Economy”
- Discussion with financial center representatives and industry leaders
- Karev Yury, Head of Machine Learning appliance and productivisation, AI&ML Department, VTB
- Ksenia Konstantinova, co-founder, swip.one
- Uakhat Bastimiev, Director and co-founder, Verigram
- Ablaihan Ospanov, Digital Advisor, Freedom Finance Bank
- Dmitriy Markov, CEO, VisionLabs
- Huseyin Atakan Varol, Director, Institute of Smart Systems and Artificial Intelligence of Nazarbayev University
- Artemy Malkov, CEO, Data Monsters
- Closing remarks
- Anatoly Valetov, Moscow Innovation Cluster
- Alexey Sidoruyk, Director of Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous non-profit organization “Digital Economy”.
Next webinars of this series:
- GCC: February 2022
- Latin America
Please stay tuned.
Many thanks to our media partner: Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence