New Global Webinar Series on Generative AI in Financial Services
Global Webinar Series on Generative Artificial Intelligence in Financial Services
This technological leap in generative AI brings to the forefront the essential task of exploring the specific opportunities and challenges it presents to financial centers and services. To address these critical issues, we are pleased to introduce a dedicated webinar series tailored to highlight and discuss the challenges.
Opportunities and Risks for Financial Centers and Services
In partnership with NVIDIA
September 26, 2023, 08:30-10:00 BST WEST / 09:30-11:00 CEST / 10:30-12:00 AST / 11:30-13:00 GST / 13:30-15:00 ALMT / 15:30-17:00 HKT / 16:30-18:00 JST KST
What are the specific opportunities and risks of generative AI for financial centers and services?
We have invited thought leaders and generative AI personalities to discuss the latest implications, trends, strategies, and challenges and answer questions like:
- What are the global and local trends?
- How do financial centers, financial service companies, and financial supervisors position themselves?
- How are the technical and ethical challenges addressed?
- What are best practices, standards, platforms, and infrastructures?
- Where is the best talent, research, and innovation?
- Dr. Jochen Papenbrock, Head of Financial Technology EMEA, NVIDIA
- Dr. Jochen Biedermann, Managing Director, World Alliance of International Financial Centers (WAIFC)
- Olivier Debeugny, CEO at Lingua Custodia
- Jon Webster, Senior Managing Director & Chief Operating Officer, CPP Investments | Investissements RPC
- Markus Schmitz, AI Consulting, Aleph Alpha Gmbh
- Christian Kunz, Chief Strategy, Innovation & Ventures Officer at DIFC
The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A session, providing an opportunity to engage directly with experts in the field.
This webinar presents a rare opportunity to explore the fascinating intersection of AI and finance, offering a glimpse into the future of an industry at the cusp of significant transformation.
Further webinar of this series:
- 2nd webinar: to be announced soon