WAIFC Members Sign « Women in Finance » Pledge in New York
In an important step towards reinforcing gender equality within the financial sector, the WAIFC has initiated a comprehensive pledge. As the pioneering force behind this initiative, WAIFC brings together various international financial hubs to commit to a brighter, more inclusive future.
Each signatory of this Charter commits to:
1. ensuring that across all activities, we take gender equality into account;
2. ensuring an adequate level of representation of women in the management of our organizations and promoting the progression of women at all levels across financial services firms within our ecosystem;
3. assigning an executive team member in our organization who is in charge of gender diversity and inclusion;
4. engaging with financial services leaders within our ecosystem to advocate for gender diversity priorities and actions;
5. setting up a yearly action plan on activities to promote gender equality within our organization and our ecosystem.
- Abu Dhabi Global Market
- Berlin Finance Initiative
- Busan Finance Center
- Casablanca Finance City
- Dubai International Financial Centre
- Frankfurt Main Finance
- Hong Kong Financial Services Development Council
- Jersey Finance
- Kigali International Financial Centre
- Lujiazui Financial City
- Luxembourg for Finance
- Strategic Reforms Agency Uzbekistan
- Stuttgart Financial
- World Business Chicago
As the force behind this pledge, WAIFC is sanguine that this unified commitment will act as a catalyst, pushing for gender equality as a cornerstone in the financial world. As more centers join hands, the momentum for an egalitarian financial domain will only amplify.