Third FinTech Webinar with Findexable: Open Banking Innovation. Open Sesame?
RE:SET – readying for recovery
In partnership with Findexable.
Resetting banking. Since the launch of open banking in the UK in 2017 and the implementation of PSD2 banking value chains have been shifting. Increasingly, success is determined as much by a provider’s ability to be relevant to its customers as the way it manages its relationships with them.
Currently, a growing list of countries (30+ and counting) are looking at Open Banking regulation as a way to drive financial services innovation in their own markets, encourage the provision of new services, and improve the customer experience.
Open Banking 1.0: What worked – and what’s been learned?
Where and what are the proof points of open banking regulation?
Winners and losers – how are innovators and incumbents responding?
Customer-first: Matching desired customer ends and means
We’d like to thank today’s participants for a really enlightening conversation:
- Leda Glyptis, Chief Executive Officer, 11:FS Foundry
- Pinar Ozcan, Professor of Entrepreneurship and Innovation, University of Oxford
- Bill Roberts, Head of Open Banking, Competition & Markets Authority
- Thibault de Barsy, General Manager, Emerging Payments Association EU
- Douglas Arner, Professor in Law, University of Hong Kong