Global Webinar Series on AI in Finance: Focus on the Middle East
|Start||Mar 9, 2022 12:00 PM|
|End||Mar 9, 2022 1:30 PM|
|Organizer||WAIFC, WEF, and NVIDIA|
Global Webinar Series on Artificial Intelligence, Explainability, and Trustworthiness in Financial Services
6th series event on the Middle East
Wednesday, 09 March 2022, 08:00 GMT / 09:00 CET / 11:00 AST / 12:00 GST / 16:00 HKT / 17:00 JST KST
The potential and application bandwidth of Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML) in Financial Services is breathtaking. However, enterprise scaling and model exposure to live environments turn out to be quite challenging. Additionally, further regulation of AI is expected or has already been drafted.
In this unique series on AI in financial services across the globe, we have invited thought leaders and AI personalities to discuss the latest implications, trends, strategies, and challenges. What are the global and local trends? How do financial centers, financial service companies, and financial supervisors position themselves? How are the technical and ethical challenges addressed? What are best practices, standards, platforms, and infrastructures? Where are the best talent, research, and innovation?
Join us on this very timely and exciting journey around the globe!
- Jayant Narayan, Lead - AI & Machine Learning, Technology Policy, World Economic Forum
- Dr. Jochen Papenbrock, Partner Relationship Manager, NVIDIA
- Badr Boussabat, Head of Marketing, World Alliance of International Financial Centers (WAIFC), and President, AI Together
- Sarah Hosni, Executive Director, Fixed Income Association in Egypt
- Hazem Mulhim, Founder & CEO, eastnets
- Henk Jan Hoogendoorn, Chief Financial Sector Officer, Qatar Financial Centre
- Dr. Jochen Biedermann, Managing Director, World Alliance of International Financial Centers (WAIFC)
Previous webinars of this series:
- Focus on North America (25/05/2021)
- Focus on Europe (22/06/2021)
- Focus on Africa (15/07/2021)
- Focus on Asia (15/09/2021)
- Focus on CIS (08/12/2021)
Many thanks to the event sponsor: Qatar Financial Centre