New Global Webinar Series on Artificial Intelligence in Finance
Global Webinar Series on Artificial Intelligence, Explainability, and Trustworthiness in Financial Services
The potential and application bandwidth of Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML) in Financial Services is breathtaking. However, enterprise scaling and model exposure to live environments turn out to be quite challenging. Additionally, further regulation of AI is expected or has already been drafted.
In this unique series on AI in financial services across the globe we have invited thought leaders and AI personalities to discuss the latest implications, trends, strategies, and challenges. What are the global and local trends? How do financial centers, financial service companies, and financial supervisors position themselves? How are the technical and ethical challenges addressed? What are best practices, standards, platforms, and infrastructures? Where are the best talent, research, and innovation?
Join us on this very timely and exciting journey around the globe!
- Most recent global and local developments in AI use case implementations in financial services
- Explainability, trustworthiness, and the regulatory view on AI
- Impact on financial centers and the financial industry
- Standardization needs and global applicability of solutions
Webinars of this series:
- North America: May 25, 10:00 PDT / 13:00 EDT - Watch recording
- Europe: June 22, 16:00 BST / 17:00 CEST - Watch recording
- Africa: July 15, 12:00 WEST / 13:00 CAT / 15:00 MUT - Watch recording
- Asia: September 15, 12:00 HKT / 13:00 JST KST - Watch recording
- Russia/CIS: December 08, 14:00 MSK / 17:00 ALMT - Watch recording
- GCC: February 2022
- Latin America
Many thanks to our media partner: Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence